Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hotep, people! At long last my publication, The Empowerment Initiative Online Newsletter (TEION), will soon make its way out of long-email form into blog form. I'd been advised for years to transfer this publication to a web page or blog, but I guess I thought the process was harder than it was. For those of you not familiar with TEION, it began July 8, 1998 in Monroe, Louisiana ... three years after I attended the Million Man March on October 16, 1995. TEION is a bimonthly newsletter. Its mission is to empower the minds of Black America with valuable information based on actual facts found in reports, data/statistics, etc. TEION falls under the umbrella of my media business, The Umoja Network (TUN). Both were created at the same time. In 2006, one year after I relocated to Little Rock, I began emailing TEION to readers across the country (readers numbering more than 1,000). Now I've decided to create a blog to accommodate my existing readers and, I hope, gain new ones. Be on the lookout for an upcoming issue soon! Abari

No comments:

Post a Comment